I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Friday 23 July 2010

Wednesday 21st July

We left Abingdon and headed down to Wallingford. As we were going along Richard noticed a rather large terrapin sitting on a branch in the water. We had been told that people have let their terrapins go in the Thames when they didn’t want them but we never expected to see one and such a large one at that!! We moored up in Wallingford and went shopping to Waitrose. We should have been going home today ready for my operation but decided to stay on board until next Wednesday. As we both had new toys waiting for us at Somersfield we asked James if he would bring them up to us. Richard has a new inverter and I have a new lap top. I couldn’t wait to open my box but Richard was more restrained than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment