I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Thursday 12 August 2010

Tuesday 10th August

Not a very nice day :-( We set off in rain aiming to get to Hungerford for lunch which we did through the heavy drizzle showers. We had lunch and it began to pour so we hunkered down for the afternoon. I seem to remember last time I was in Hungerford it rained too! The rain stopped late afternoon so we wandered up the high street however once you have seen one high street you have more or less seen them all but we did find a very nice Chinese take away which made a nice change. We are always getting pestered by ducks and sometimes swans for bread but today we were visited by a very strange duck – I’m not sure if he had had an accident with a bleach bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment