I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Thursday 14 October 2010

Wednesday 13th October

We went for a walk round the town and had hoped to find a pub for lunch but we couldn’t find one that we like the look of :-( so we went into Waitrose and got a couple of nice rolls and some soup which was lovely and a lot cheaper than a pub lunch! The afternoon was boat cleaning again as we had more visitors coming. We were expecting my Step-Mother, Suzanne and her friend, Mike but Suzanne has recently broken her ankle and decided that trying to get onto the boat and down the steps was probably too much. However Mike popped in for a cuppa. In the evening our friends, Shelley and Richard, came over from Herriard. They have been on a couple of narrow boating holidays and I think will probably buy their own one day! We had a lovely evening – I do like having visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment