I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Thursday 20 September 2012

Wednesday 19th September

I felt exhausted all day and did very little.  We had quite a few cruising hours to do so Richard got under way while I battled with the Blog as for some reason Monday’s vanished as I published yesterdays.  I then put Monday’s in again and yesterday’s vanished!  I finally sorted it but more by luck than judgement!

During the afternoon I noticed that Epiphany had commented on Monday’s blog (so it was there!!) saying that there is diesel on the Lancaster Canal at Moon’s Bridge Marina.  I went to tell Richard and guess what – we were just passing Moon’s Bridge so we pulled over and we got our diesel at £1 a litre – not cheap but then they do have the market!

clip_image002We moored up for the night near to where I used to live as we will walk to the house tomorrow before crossing the Ribble on Thursday.

We were both tired this evening and as I went to bed I realized that I hadn’t stepped ashore all day as I still had my slippers on!

Gosh weigh day does seem to come round fast – I’m not convinced that its 7 days since I last weighed in!  Still I have lost 2lbs – despite not being very good and having fish and chips last night!  We now have a quiet week so I have no excuses to be naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment