I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Kingston (River Thames) - Tuesday 7th July


After a late night thanks to live music from across the river which Richard slept through, we were up and about at our usual time of 8.30am – that is getting up not waking up I hasten to add!  Reading others people's blogs we do seem to be late risers – some people are moving at 6.30am!

I had another lazy morning – my excuse is that I am resting my back which is quite painful at times.  However I did the blog and read some others – I have been so far behind with everything that has been happening but I think I know where everyone is now!


Richard suggested that we went out for lunch as he had had his eye on Woody’s across the river.  We walked round, passing the other places with their sun umbrellas until we got to Woody’s (which doesn't have umbrellas) when it started to rain – typical.  However there is a pub next door called The Ram, which is dog friendly, so had our lunch in there.


After lunch we visited Clas Ohlson, which I had wandered round on Monday, and Richard bought a new barbecue.  The old one had really had it.  I then popped into Waitrose and then we came back to Mary H.


I sat and read while Richard cleaned windows and put the barbecue together.  

So really a very lazy day for me while Richard just got on as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment