I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Weybridge (River Thames) – Monday 13th July

A very short and boring blog today I’m afraid.

I took advantage of having the car and went to Tesco at Brooklands to do a large shop as it will be the last time we will have the car with us.  I was good and stuck to the list but I still had a full trolley.  After Tesco I went to Pets at Home as Muffin hasn’t been eating very well and I realised that I had changed to flavour of his food and we wondered if he didn’t like it.  I only bought a small bag just to see.


Back at the car park Richard met me and we carted the shopping back to the boat and then Richard went off to take the car back home.  We had planned to leave it at Nauticalia for another couple of weeks but as we aren’t doing the Basingstoke Canal now we won’t be back at Shepperton until the Autumn - if at all this year.


I struggled to find homes for everything I had bought and that was about it for the rest of the day!!  I did a bit of sewing, some reading and took Muffin out a couple of times but that was it!!  It was a pretty grey and drizzly day so it didn’t give me any enthusiasm anyway.


Richard got back about 5.30pm with a bag of goodies that I had forgotten to bring with us. It was then a quiet evening!

We move on tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment