I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Saturday 29th May


Well we've made it and are now ensconced on Mary H. I was a bit worried about finding space for everything as I had bought replacements for food that has almost run out but with some re-organisation I got everything in. Gradually all Richard's tools and stuff have been relegated to outside lockers - did he really think that I would allow them inside the boat! There is one locker under the step in the bedroom which he has designated his and told me keep out!! We are going to stay in the Marina tonight as Richard has some work to do tomorrow morning. Millie was funny on the journey up. I put her bed between the seats in the truck and she snuggled down in it and fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment