I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Thursday 26 August 2010

Wednesday 25th August

It has rained all day today so we didn’t move on. Instead we took the opportunity to catch up on paperwork and a few jobs. I can’t think of anything I haven’t done paperwork wise and Richard has done a few jobs – I have wonderful clean shiney shower doors now! Richard isn’t too good with not being busy but took himself off to find a post box which kept him occupied for a while! The only boats to go past today have been hire boats with such miserable looking people on board – such a shame when we have had lovely weather. So not much to report today. I’m going to add a few photos from the last weeks that I haven’t put in before – just to take up some room!

The first photo is of a duck house! The second is just a lovely house. The third is the Avoncliff Aquaduct. The last one is taken from the Clifton Suspension Bridge of the Matthew coming down the Avon - she had been given a make over as the Dawn Treader and was off to Ilfracombe and then Falmouth for publicity for the new film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

No comments:

Post a Comment