I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Tuesday 5th July

The forecasters were threatening rain so we left Pangbourne and motored for just over an hour to Goring where we tied up and Richard went and got a newspaper. On our way up we passed the sunroom in the photo – we had seen it last year but this time I managed to get a photo of it. We left Goring and went through Goring Lock and moored up just below Cleeve Lock where we moored last year. We had lunch and had just sat out on the bank when the rain started so we went below and I went and lay on the bed and slept for an hour and a half!! That was about it for the day I’m afraid to say, it wasn’t a nice evening though Richard did go for a walk and managed to get back just as the rain started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment