I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Monday 10 October 2011

Sunday 9th October

There was some sunshine when we woke up this morning ☼ Barry and Sue were coming at lunchtime so I took the opportunity to make some carrot soup, do some housework and ring Penny – the phone signal at Barbridge was hopeless so I was on the deck. When I went back down below Millie was sitting on my keyboard and had managed to turn the screen through 90º I had to stand the laptop on its side and look on the internet for a fix! I managed to find one and there is no lasting damage though Millie sulked as she got a good telling off! Sue arrived bearing gifts – well my camera lead. Thank you Sue for being a postal service. They hadn’t seen the boat before so had a quick look round and then took us to The Dysart Arms at Bunbury. We had a lovely lunch so will definitely go there again next year when we pass through :-) They came back for a cuppa then headed off home to Crewe. I have to admit that I had a sleep then caught up with the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment