I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Saturday 21 September 2013

Home – Wednesday 18th September

We are now at home and Muffin is not impressed! 

Fortunately it’s been a nice day and while I packed up, Richard loaded the car.  Everything went well until it was time to hoover and my nice new vacuum decided it had had enough and ran out of battery.  Somehow the power cable had come out of the charging unit so we have left the carpets unhoovered.

We had a good journey home.  It is really nice to only have 116 miles to drive instead of the 200 miles we have had to drive for the last couple of years.

We are off to Cyprus on the 29th for my niece’s wedding.  I’m looking forward to it as Victoria, Robert and Laura are coming with Richard and I and we are all staying in a villa together.  The wedding will be held about a 15 minute walk away at the Louis Ledera Beach Hotel in Paphos.
 

The plan of action is/was to go back to Mary H after Cyprus but Victoria is moving the weekend after we get home so it looks as if our return will be delayed.

However we WILL be back J

I’m putting on a photo today, not water related at all but it’s one that I love and crops up on my screen saver regularly.  The cat is Yoyo and she belongs to Victoria – the viaduct is part of Richard’s garden railway.

2 comments:

  1. Just realised how I missed you, All the time I have been reading your blog And Millie makes three I hadn't clocked the boat name Mary H
    Enjoy Cypress, we did

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set up the blog without thinking it through! It certainly would have made more sense to call it after the boat!

    ReplyDelete