I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Friday 5 May 2017

Abingdon (River Thames) – Thursday 4th May

A lovely sunny morning.

Richard was in the doghouse today as he forgot our 5th wedding anniversary!  I didn’t see his face when he saw my card to him but I wish I had!!  He says that he kept remembering it but then also kept forgetting! 

We have an “ugly duckling” who keeps coming to see us.  We have nothing on board for the ducks but he is ever hopeful.  There are a couple of young swans here who must have been a late brood and not turned white yet.   I managed to get some photos of him doing his yoga!!





 
Ah that’s better!
We went back to the Nags Head for lunch.  I had a burger and Richard had the Thai curry – neither of us could eat a pudding!  I then went for a wander round the shops while Richard went back to the boat.  When I got back Richard had bought me some lovely pink roses so all is now forgiven!


No comments:

Post a Comment