I am Linda and along with my husband Richard and our dog Muffin we enjoy our summers on the UK's canal system

Friday 15 March 2019

Spain 2019 - Peublo and paella


Monday 4th March

My first job was to find a dentist – they were both closed.  I guess we are in Spain – mañana!

I met the others at the Parque where we had a cup of coffee and a quick trip to the supermarket.


It was then up to the Pueblo as last time Victoria was here it was raining!  It was lovely up there – blue sky, sunshine and warm 😊  We did a bit of gift shop shopping and had a quick look in the church – it was such a surprise as most churches do always seem to be dark inside.




Before we knew where we were it was lunchtime!!  We went to the place as we had been with Penny and Jim but this time, we were able to sit outside where we had tapas.




That little sausage is a chorizo which I had to cook over a small bowl of some flaming liquid!

After lunch we wandered around the Pueblo and I took photos of the view as it was such a perfect day.






For once there is a photo of Richard and I together – we don’t get many!


Back at the villa Victoria decided that she was going for a swim.  It felt a bit cold when I dipped my toe in, but she did make it in!



I made my third paella for dinner – another astounding success!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment