We are now home. Victoria and Muffin had an enthusiastic reunion – he so loves her.
Everything was fine so all I had to do was unpack and do the washing! There were only 3 loads as I had got everything up to date before we left Mojacar but that was a week ago. Richard just put everything in the hall and “all” I had to do was sort it all out and put it away.
So, to sum up our “Quest to find the sun 2019”!
- 2½ months in Mojacar was enough for us.
- We wouldn’t do more than one night stop-overs on the way home again – once we were packed and underway, we really just wanted to get home though we thoroughly enjoyed what we did!
- I will try harder to get the ferry from Portsmouth to Santander/Bilbao but one has to get in as soon as the new timetables are published to get a dog friendly cabin.
- I didn’t mind driving down through France – especially on a Sunday so maybe just look at returning using the long ferry crossing.
- Having had a villa this year we don’t think we would want an apartment again – unless it was very special!!
- Having visitors is lovely – bring ‘em on!
The next blog will be our big ship cruise in May, the onto Mary H for July and August. However the Spanish blog, all being well, will be back in January 2020.
Thank you for reading – I hope you have enjoyed reading the blog as much as I have writing it.
And finally – what on earth is this? Note the leg thingies!
Total mileage 4,207.